1) Spring was definitely in the air today. We even had the door open in the pub I work in. And people sitting out on the terasse.
2) I was apparently doing my rent sums wrong and am, joyously, not As Fucked As I Thought. Hurrah.
3) I may celebrate with some sushi this evening. I am getting into sushi since my move to Berlin (it was astronomically expensive in Dublin, like everything else in Dublin). I like its aesthetic and the fact that it makes me feel Sophisicated and Healthy.
4) I am going to see The War on Drugs on Saturday night. In Tascheles. With my pregnant friend. She'll love it, pregnant ladies are mad for squats.
5) I cannot stop listening to Fight Like Apes. Which makes me doubly happy as they are from Ireland. Finally the Isle comes up with a decent band. And look how pretty the video is: