Samstag, 4. April 2009

Things that are making me love Berlin even more than usual...


1) The weather. I am not wearing tights and my vest is more of a floaty camisole type affair (as opposed to the long sleeved, thermal, M and S variety I have been sporting for the past AGES), yet am I cold? No, no I am not.

2) The above gaffiti which is all over the pavement near Warshauer S-Bahn. I don't know whether I want it to be referring to ponys like ponies or ponys like the German for fringe. Have one, would very much like the other.

3) The fact that I am eating an enormous salad from an enormous plastic bowl and finding it refreshing and delicious, rather than cold and depressing but necessary for not getting scurvy etc etc. Take that Scurvy, your Winter-long tyranny over my emotions is over. OVER.

4) In a moment I am going to go sit outside a cafe and watch the world go by in the sunshine. Without a doubt one of my favourite things to do.

5) I might go to the park ALL MOTHAFUCKIN' DAY tomorrow.

6) I am wearing knee socks and a floral playsuit. I defy ANYONE not to be happy wearing knee scoks and a floral playsuit.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen