Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009

Holy Ovary.

Now I am never usually one to cry PMT, but the past twenty-four hours has been utter, hormone induced hell. I have, to date:

Spoiled an otherwise lovely afternoon in very good company by getting "freaked out" by the way the conversation was heading. It was, of course, a totally normal conversation, but no matter, I went stonily silent. Naturally I kept saying "it's fine, nothing wrong here, I'm totallyfinethankyouveryfuckingmuch".

Purchased and ingested an inordinant amount of chocolate and Pom Bears, the remants of which I am consuming stale.

Nearly cried as I passed a man in a wheelchair because he was "so thin".

Told a member of the opposite sex to "for God's sake grow up". I'm sure he would have had he not been SEVEN.

Almost fainted in a Schlecker and a lift and a photocopy shop. And I am not a fainter.

Almost killed about six people on the S Bahn because they KEPT FUCKING TOUCHING MY HANDS OR MY BAG.

It's enough to make you wish you were a man. If they weren't all so bloody USELESS.

4 Kommentare:

  1. LOL! Your blog is one of the most entertaining and well-written on the net. Don't ever stop.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Why thank you kindly, what a nice thing to say.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi I just read through all your blog posts and laughed out loud. I'm jealous you live in Berlin! I am hoping to get off this godforsaken island next summer and move there. What was it like getting a job?

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. It's not terribly easy I'm afraid, but it's definitely worth the effort. It's a great town. Thanks for the kind words about my blog, it's nice to know my ramblings are amusing if faintly pointless / narcissistic.

    AntwortenLöschen